Diet doesn’t always have to be boring, especially if you are on ketosis. No dietician on earth asks you to eat boiled veggies to get in shape. You can find over a hundred recipes online or on TV to satisfy your cravings when you are on a keto diet. Just the proportion of every nutrient and there you go to your favourite dish. Also, you don’t even have to stop yourself from eating your favourite dish when on keto. We have listed 3 keto grill recipes that you can make any day in a little time. If you’re currently looking to buy a gas grill, then we have compiled an extensive review of the best gas grills on the market.
If you are unaware of the term ketosis, it is a type of metabolism that uses fats to generate energy in the body. The ketogenic diet is popularly known as keto. When you put yourself on keto, you eat food that is low on carbs and high on fats. In this way, your body metabolises fats to produce energy.
Ketosis has many health benefits on the body. However, you should always consult a registered dietician to carry on with a Ketogenic diet plan. Also, this diet type is considered to be very beneficial in weight loss. Below we have listed some of the most mouthwatering keto grill recipes for you.
Keto Grill Recipes
1. Keto Butter Beef Burger (all Keto)
If you haven’t tasted this, you have tasted nothing! This unique blend of different tastes will please your taste buds like never before. The heavenly taste of butter, when combined with beef and fresh veggies, takes to the ninth cloud. Not only does it taste delish, but it also looks extremely appealing to the eye. Here is how you can make this Butter Beef Burger.
- Beef (ground) : 1lb
- Jalapenos (fresh): 1
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Black pepper (ground): ½ tsp
- Tomato: 1
- Avocado: 1
- Red onions: ¼
- Butter lettuce: 1
- Cheddar cheese: 1 oz. ( two slices for each burger)
- Butter to coat slices: 1 ½ oz.
- Now, for making this delicious beef burger, the first thing you will do is preheat the grill. You will need to heat it on medium heat for about 20 minutes. After That, to make burger patties, you will need a bowl to add ground beef in. Add salt and pepper to the ground beef and mix.
- Once you are done mixing the spices, add chopped red onions and jalapeno. After that, you will need to do a hand mixing. Once these ingredients are evenly mixed now is the time to make patties out of it.
- Take equal proportions of the mixture and make two patties. You can either make the patties with your hands or with the patty maker. Now, put them on the preheated grill for about 5 to 7 minutes. Give this amount of time for both sides or grill it for as long or as short you want.
- Once they are done, leave them to rest for some time. After That, slice the tomato and take the pulp out of the avocado. Now take lettuce leaves and put the patties in the middle of slices of lettuce, cheese and butter. Add tomato slice and avocado in it. Lastly, you can season your burger with salt and pepper. Make sure the lettuce leaves properly wrap all the ingredients for easy handling. Your keto grill butter beef burger is ready to serve.
2. Grilled Tri-tip served with onions and peppers
Another appealing keto grill recipe that will attract you from miles away with its aroma. Grilled tri-tip contains the juiciest beef you will ever have. It is loaded with tons of savoury flavours that come from the marination. On top of that, the roasted veggies add more flavour to the platter. This recipe does not require a lot of cooking time. Apart from that, you will not require a sophisticated list of ingredients to make this simple recipe. Now, let us show you how you can make this flavoursome keto grill recipe.
- Whole tri-tip roast: x 1, 2 ½ pounds
- Olive oil: ⅓ cup
- Lemon juice: ⅓ cup
- Dark Brown sugar: 3 tbsp.
- Soy sauce: 3 tbsp.
- Worcestershire sauce: 3 tbsp.
- Minced garlic: 2 tbsp.
- Chili powder: 1 tbsp.
- Kosher salt: 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper (ground): 1 tbsp.
Ingredients for the pepper mixture
- Ground pepper (fresh): 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt: 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Sliced jalapeno: 1
- Sliced onion: 1
- Sliced yellow pepper: 1
- Sliced green pepper: 1
- Sliced red pepper: 1
Steps to make the dish
- To make a tri-tip grill, you will need to add the first section of ingredients in a bowl except for the tri-tip beef. Now whisk these ingredients evenly together in this bowl with a hand whisk. Now, take a Ziploc bag, put the meat in it and add the above mixture inside for marination. It should be poured such that it covers all sides of the meat.
- After that, seal the bag and place it in the fridge overnight for marination. You can also reduce the marination time to 6 hours. Now take another bowl and add the second section of the ingredients that contain all the peppers. Mix them and leave it aside.
- After that, take out the meat from the bag and place it on the coal in charcoal or preheated gas grill. This will give the meat a perfect sear. You need to cook them directly on the coals for about five minutes for each side. Now that you got the good sear on your meat, move it to cook on the indirect heat.
- After that, cover the meat and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes. Also, regulate the time and temperature according to the desired doneness of the meat. Once you get the desired doneness, leave the meat to rest for a few minutes. Now, cut it to thin slices. Meanwhile, cook the peppers on a skillet and serve with the meat.
3. Grilled Eggplant Salad with Mozzarella
The last recipe from our keto grill recipes list has to be grilled eggplant salad with mozzarella. It’s a Mediterranean recipe that contains the goodness of veggies, cheese and much more. Not only does this salad taste heavenly, but it is also a nutrient-dense recipe. Moreover, this salad makes everyone want to go on a keto diet for its looks and tastes so appealing. Follow these easy steps to make this;
- eggplants: 2 lbs
- Olive oil for brushing: ⅓ cup
- Olive oil for dressing: ⅓ cup
- Lemon juice: from ½ lemon
- Garlic cloves: 2
- Tomatoes: 2 oz.
- Anchovies: 2 oz.
- Mozzarella cheese (fresh and drained): 9 oz.
- Fresh mint: ½ cup
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: to taste
- First and foremost, thinly slice the eggplants and coat them in the olive oil with salt seasoning. Now, preheat the griller and grill these eggplants on it for about five minutes. You will see a nice golden colour on them. After that, in a separate bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, and minced garlic. Once the dressing is reading, pour it on a tray. Put the eggplants on top of the dressing.
- After that, slice some tomatoes and some anchovies and add it on the top of the eggplants. Now, put a fresh small piece of mozzarella cheese on the top. In the end, you can season your salad with some salt and pepper. Remember, you can always add keto-friendly things to this salad as per your desire.
We hope you enjoyed all the recipes listed above. These recipes are super easy to make and are nutrient-dense. Also, they don’t require sophisticated ingredients. You can always make them with the ingredients available in your kitchen and refrigerator. We hope you have a great time making these delicious recipes.