Are you planning to invite friends over? Have a get together at home? Inspire people and give them a taste of home-cooked food that tastes like made in a hotel. Yes, it is possible! People get happy if you serve them good food.
Make happy the people that are sad from you. Get back your significant other with a tasty meal and have a romantic dinner with them. But preparing meals can sometimes be very exhausting. We care about you and introduce you to the little chief smoker that prepares your 2 to 3 meals without taking the time. You can now make amazingly tasty meals, and we will help you make them the most delicious ones through our tried and tested recipes.
So grab a pen and a notebook, note down all the fantastic recipes and surprise your family and friends with the deliciousness. It’s time to fill the dining table with all the savory food.
Little Chief Smoker Recipes
1. Crockpot BBQ Little Smokies
Crockpot BBQ little smokies are small sausages covered in a tangy BBQ sauce. This mouthwatering dish is terrific for dinners and lunch while serving several people.
Cook Time 1.5 hours
- Small size sausages as per serving
- BBQ sauce 18 ounces
- Brown sugar 2 Tbsp
- Mustard sauce 1 Tbsp
- Garlic powder 1 Tsp
- Hot sauce half Tsp
- In a bowl, mix all your ingredients.
- Whisk the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, Mustard sauce, garlic powder, and hot sauce well together.
- Pour all your little smokies into the little chief smoker.
- Add the mixture on top, mix them.
- Let cook for 1 hour.
Crockpot smokies would be done after this. You can serve them as an appetizer or as dinner. They go well with boiled rice complimenting the BBQ sauce with sausages. If you are planning to eat light, then these little smokies would go well with a side of mashed potatoes.
2. Smoked Salmon Deluxe
Smoked salmon deluxe is a perfect dish for dinners serving 4 to 5 people. It will make your small family dinner a memorable one.
- Sugar ⅓ cup
- Non-iodized salt ¼ cup
- Soy sauce 2 cup
- Onion powder ½ Tsp
- Garlic powder ½ Tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Tabasco sauce ½ Tsp
- Vinegar 2 Tbsp
- Pepper ½ Tsp
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl
- Mix them well
- Set 8 or more pieces of salmon on a tray
- Cover all the chunks with the mixture
- Leave the marinated salmon in the refrigerator for up to 8 or 9 hours.
- Depending upon the thickness of the meat, place the thick slices on the bottom of the smoker.
- Keep in the smoker until done.
The perfect smoked salmon deluxe recipe is now prepared. Serve it with herbs and green chilies on top. You can also add tartar sauce on the side that perfectly complements the fish.
3. Smoke flavored Cheese Patties
There’s no such concept as less cheese. The more, the better. This recipe helps you to make cheese patties in a smoker with a fantastic smell of smoke and a perfect taste that waters your mouth instantly.
- Ground beef 3 lbs
- Cheddar cheese slices 1 pack
- Pepper 1 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients with the grounded beef
- Make thin patties from the mixture
- Smoke the patties into the preheated little chief for 30 minutes
- Sandwich the cheese slices with the patties and close the edges with the help of a fork
- Slightly grill with salt to taste
- Serve them hot
The fantastic and unique dish is now ready and ready to be served to your family. Cheese patties are so amazingly tasty that people of all ages love to try these. You can call it a whole meal if you serve these patties in buns with fries on the side.
4. Smokey Drumsticks
Drumsticks are the only food item that is loved by people of all ages. Either it is the toddlers or the aged people, drumsticks are loved by all of them. Smokey drumsticks are a new invention bringing water to our mouths and making one instantly hungry.
- Ground beef 1lb
- Egg 1 egg
- Bread crumbs ½ cup
- Finely chopped onions ¼ cup
- Salt 1 Tsp
- MSG ½ Tsp
- Pepper a dash
- Smoke your drumsticks in little chief smoker for 20 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients
- Fix the drumsticks on the skewer.
- Add the mixture to all the drumsticks
- Cover the drumsticks with the breadcrumbs
- Cook the drumsticks in a medium-low heat from both sides
- Continue cooking until done.
5. Smoky Barbecued Ribs
Ribs are a perfect item to have for dinner. It looks sophisticated on the table, and adults love nibbling on the ribs that are more significant than having saucy smoked ribs in dinner.
- Vinegar ¼ cup
- Water ½ cup
- Sugar 2 Tbsp
- Prepared mustard 1 Tbsp
- Pepper ½ Tsp
- Salt 1 ½ Tsp
- Slice of lemon one thick
- Onion 1 sliced
- Butter ¼ cup
- Add all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, then bring it to a boil.
- Cut the ribs according to the serving size and smoke them in the little chief smoker for 1 hour.
- Remove from the smoker and pour the prepared sauce on top of the smoked ribs.
- Bake the ribs for 1 ½ hour in a 350 degree heated oven
Once the dish is prepared, you can garnish it with green chilies, lemon, and coriander leaves to bring out some more unique flavors. Everyone will end up licking their fingers for sure.
Above mentioned are some of the smokingly tasty recipes you can make in less than 2 hours in the little chief smoker. The dishes made in a smoker are more healthy as they take little to no oil. Everyone is going to love the dishes you make at home. It will surely be a finger-licking good experience for everyone.