If you are a foodie person and craving for some grilled recipe, but the weather outside is not favorable, you do not need to worry anymore. Please take out the indoor grill and put it back to work using the amazing indoor grill recipes. The indoor grill works the same as the outdoor grill. For example, the cooking time and temperature should be the same. This article will share some of our top favorite delicious recipes for an indoor grill that we bet you wouldn’t regret trying. Here’s the thing that you can use George Foreman Grill for indoor chicken cooking.
Recipes For Indoor Grills
Grilled Chicken Burgers
Grilled chicken burgers have a delicious taste when the tart apples are mixed next into the patties along with the mayo sauce that levels it up to a splendid out grill recipe all the time.
What You Will Need?
- One medium-sized tart apple, finely chopped
- One onion (small or medium), finely chopped
- Celery leaves, finely chopped
- Poultry seasoning (¼ teaspoon or up to taste)
- Ground chicken (1 pound)
- Cranberry sauce
- Hamburger splits
- Lettuce leaves
- Salt (¼ teaspoon or up to taste)
- Pepper (1 teaspoon)
How To Make It
- First of all, you will need to take out a large bowl, add all the ingredients that are chopped tart apple, one finely chopped onion, and celery leaves, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
- Mix them all well and make four pieces of the mixtures shaping into four patties.
- Place it on the indoor grill and cook it until the temperature reads 165 degrees.
- Keep cooking for a maximum of 10-12 minutes.
- Then take out the burger bun and place the lettuce over it.
- Also, on the other side, mix the sauces cranberry and mayonnaise.
- Serve the burgers with this sauce and enjoy eating it.
The nutritional benefit of this recipe is,
- The total calorie count is 345
- Cholesterol 75mg
- Protein 22g
- Sugar 11g
- Fibers 2g
- Total Fats 14g
- Saturated fat 3g
Honey Lime Grilled Chicken
Chicken lovers also want to experience new tastes and try new recipes. Among them, honey lime grilled chicken can be a good choice to try on your indoor grill. Your family is going to love it, so let’s get into detail. Check out propane grills reviews if you wanna change your grill.
What You Will Need
- Chicken legs and thighs, 4-5 pounds
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Water, 10-12 cups
- Sugar ⅓
- Honey, 1 and a half cup
- Salt, half cup
- Lemon juice, half cup
- Soya sauce, ¼ cup
- Garlic, 2-3 cloves
- Ginger, chopped/grated 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons
- Red pepper, powdered 1 teaspoon
How To Make
- Place the chicken into a few medium-sized plastic bags
- Take out a large bowl to make the brine. For that, add water, salt, and sugar to the bowl. Keep mixing the solution until the salt and water get dissolved completely.
- Add the brine into the chicken and seal the bags. Make sure that you have removed air completely from the bags. Make sure to keep it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat the indoor grill to get a perfect preheat effect.
- Along with step 4, place the ingredients required for the glaze such as honey, lime juice, soya sauce, vegetable oil, garlic, ginger, red pepper, and salt into a separate bowl to serve with the chicken.
- First, grill one side of the chicken for 10 minutes and then the other side for another 10 minutes. After that, brush the chicken with vegetable oil and grill it for more than 5 minutes.
- Continue step 6 until the temperature reaches 165° Fahrenheit.
- Serve it with the sauce and garnished it with coriander.
- To get a more delicious taste, refrigerate the chicken and brine overnight.
- Use the dried ginger mixture as a substitute if fresh is not present.
Quick Fix Chicken Parmesan
Our other favorite indoor grill recipe is a quick fix chicken parmesan. Let’s see what we will need for this delightful recipe.
What Will You Need
- Boneless chicken, 2 large breast pieces
- Parmesan cheese, shredded 2 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese, 2 ounces shredded or thin slices
- Olive oil, extra virgin 1 and ½ cup
- Black pepper
- Pizza sauce, ⅓-¼ cups
How To Make
- First of all, preheat your indoor grill following the instructions given in the instruction book.
- Cut the chicken breast into manageable ones if they are too large.
- Coat both sides of the chicken with olive oil. Also, sprinkle pepper on it.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and cook it for almost 6 minutes. Or keep it on the grill till it turns brown and gets cooked completely on the inside.
- Now shift the chicken from the grill to a foil or cookie sheet and top it with the pizza sauce, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese. Heat it until the cheese is melted, i.e., for 2 minutes at least.
- Finally, serve the chicken on a bun to give it a sandwich look.
- If you do not like pepper, then you can skip the pepper part from the recipe.
What can I cook on my indoor grill?
You can cook different kinds of food on an indoor grill. Such as juicy steaks, burgers, sandwiches, tacos, hot dogs, etc., whatever you want to have for lunch or dinner.
Is an indoor grill worth it?
Yes, if you are a fan of grilled food and like to cook that way all year round, then an indoor grill is a perfect option for you.
Are indoor grills safe?
As indoor grills can be beneficial, especially when the weather outside is not favorable. But at the same time, it can be risky too as there are chances of fire.
Can you cook ribs on a smokeless grill?
Yes, it is so easy to cook ribs on a smokeless grill. A smokeless grill makes the taste of ribs more juicy and delicious than any other grill.
We are really hoping that you have enjoyed the indoor grill recipes we have mentioned above. These recipes can be a good meal at your home all year round. Please try them and share your feedback with us. And keep visiting us for more such recipes.